Sunday, August 13, 2006

Volunteer Reunion

Sent to me by Shannon Erwin of Walton County Habitat:

The Pearlington Community invites you to come and share in their Volunteer’s Reunion Appreciation Gospel Musical on Friday, August 25, 2006, at 7 p.m. The event will be held at the New Hope Baptist Church in Pearlington, MS.

Many of you know Ms. Susie & Mr. Josh who are the recipients of the first house built through the One House at a Time project. I recently visited with Ms. Susie and she said she hopes to see everyone at the reunion. I was also told by another home recipient who is helping coordinate the reunion that Ms. Susie will be singing a solo. I also wanted to let you know that it was such a blessing to me personally to get to visit with some of the people that have been helped by the OHAAT project and I wanted to pass along to you how grateful they are to each of you.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Site Hit Counter
1-800-Flowers Coupon